Ian Hawkins & Cindy Ryerse can offer you a rare opportunity to invest in real estate property and enjoy a lifestyle in a place that stays alive all year round. Only a 90-minute drive from Toronto, you’ll find Blue Mountains. And when it comes to cafes and restaurants—the gamut runs from nachos to steaks and everything in between – you’ll always be able to find a restaurant in Blue Mountains to suit your mood and appetite. Let’s look at just a few.
- C&A Steak Company: Only the best USDA-certified prime steaks are served. A carefully selected wine list complements the professional service and fresh ingredients in elegant surroundings. An experience at C&A has real estate property owners returning time and time again.
- Kikaku Sushi Bar: Come and taste mouth-watering Japanese cuisine prepared with all types of fish. Enjoy your meal on site or get take-out and savour it in the comfort of your home.
- Magnone’s Italian Kitchen: Here, the essence of an Italian kitchen is truly captured. With an open-market ambiance, the menu at this rustic eatery focuses on sharing family-style dishes made with the freshest ingredients. Excellent cocktails and wines are also available.
- Firehall Pizza Co: Fire hydrant beer towers, a beautiful patio overlooking the Mill Pond and Events Plaza, and a ton of paraphernalia give a friendly, fun, and casual atmosphere to this popular eatery, which also offers take-out and late-night dining.
- Oliver & Bonacini: Located in the upmarket Westin Trillium House Hotel, the restaurant is geared for full-service, fantastic, mountain dining. You’ll find quality, style, and service at front and centre, with elements of extravagance, relaxation, and comfort. A great place for local real estate property owners to meet up for an evening of culinary indulgence!