The goal at our real estate office is to provide outstanding service to a diverse client base. This is accomplished by staying up-to-date with state-of-the-art technology, staying current with real estate knowledge, and maintaining high levels of enthusiasm. Two real estate brokers in Blue Mountains who love helping people are Cindy Ryerse and Ian Hawkins.
In 1989, she started selling real estate after working at a local law firm as a real estate secretary. At the time, the property market was booming, and Cindy felt it would be more lucrative to be involved in buying and selling transactions.
- In 1989, her career started at Collingwood’s largest company of real estate brokers.
- From 1991 to 1997, she was an award winner in 2 large national real estate firms.
- In 1998, she joined Royal LePage.
- 1999 – 2005, she received President’s Gold Award
- 2004 – 2011, she received Award of Excellence
- In 2012, she received Director’s Platinum Award
After farming for 9 years, Ian received his real estate license and began working for Royal LePage when it was still a corporate office in Collingwood. He worked there until 1992, when he left to join Royal City Realty, but returned to Royal LePage in 1994.
- 1990, 1991, 1994, 1997 and 2001, Ian won President’s Gold Award
- 1998, 1999, 2004 to 2011, he won Director’s Platinum Award
- 1998 – 2011, he received Award of Excellence
- 2010 – 2012, he received Diamond Award
Ian and Cindy became partners in 1997 and have been successfully growing their business ever since.
If you are looking for real estate brokers in Collingwood ON, feel free to contact us, Ian Hawkins & Cindy Ryerse. We have 50 years of combined experience in the real estate industry, and our expertise and friendly customer service put us head and shoulders above our competition!