Selling your home is completely different from selling land & property. There are important differences that can make your experience frustrating or rewarding as you take steps to sell. So what do you need to know, and how can you make selling land & property a successful venture? Here are a few tips you can follow:
- Who is your Buyer? – Just like selling a home, knowing who your buyer might be is an important thing to consider. Is your property set up for construction? Do you prefer your land to be commercial space? Making note of this first thing will help you with the next steps.
- What Do They Need to Know? – Once you’ve determined what your buyer looks like, you need to disclose the proper information about the land & property you are selling. Does it require specific grading, or do you already have utilities set up? Giving accurate details will help to attract the right person to your location.
- Is Your Land Ready? – Making a good impression for buyers when they come to view your property is essential. From trash pick-up to having it surveyed, you can give a better idea of what the land will look like when you take the time to prep it for viewing.
- Pick Your Price-Point – Perhaps one of the trickiest things about selling land & property is choosing your price. Checking with comparable lots, as well as determining the land market pricing as a whole, will help you determine how to price to sell.
- List With Professionals – Having a professional team who can list your property, act as a go-between for interested parties, and help you get the most from selling land & property is essential. Contact us when you are interested in placing your land or property on the market. We’ll be happy to assist you.