With over 30 years of experience, we and are familiar with the best ways to overcome the uncertainties of selling real estate in Blue Mountain, ON.
Selling real estate can be an intimidating experience. Even if you have some idea of the process, there is no way to control the market. We compensate for the unknown with a thorough marketing plan for property owners looking to sell. Our plan includes 11 steps and allows us to work with property owners to present their property in the best way to the largest reach. Though we can’t guarantee quick success, we can ensure you will feel confident in how your property is represented to potential buyers.
With over 30 years of experience, we feel we understand the process and are familiar with the best ways to overcome the uncertainties of selling real estate. We have helped property owners with hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate transactions. This includes commercial and residential properties, all in the Blue Mountain, ON area. We are familiar with market trends, allowing us to cater our marketing plan to make it as effective as possible. Our marketing plan includes the following steps:
- Accurate Evaluation – An accurate evaluation of the market and your property’s position in the market allow us to use the latest technologies and trends to sell your property.
- Professional Advice – We consider ourselves real estate professionals, and we hope you will find our advice helpful. We can help you prepare your property for sale. We will also keep you up-to-date on the process, from market trends to similar property sales.
- M.L.S. Exposure – We use two award-winning sites to help market your home. These sites are RealEstateatCollingwood.com, RealEstateatBlueMountain.com, Realtor.ca, RoyalLePage.ca, LocationsNorth.com, Point2homes.com, etc.. Each has a demonstrated effect on how available your property is to potential buyers.
- Signage – Highly trusted in the area is the Royal LePage real estate “For Sale” sign. We will place this sign in front of your property, signifying excellence, trust, and integrity.
- Advertising – We use local papers, bulletins, and periodicals for local exposure. When possible, we use further-reaching publications for a larger exposure.
- Internet Promotion – Our internet promotion strategy includes the Royal LePage website. This page receives over 150 million hits per month from qualified buyers.
- Open Houses – When appropriate, we host open houses to raise the awareness of your listing, as well as welcome potential buyers to the property.
- Marketing – We make custom, colored marketing materials and brochures to hand out to other agents and prospective buyers.
- Progress Report – Throughout the marketing process, we keep you up-to-date. We report all marketing efforts, as well as market trends, to allow you to have more control on the process.
- Direct Mail – We can use direct mail to send out brochures and newsletters to clients and customers four times every year.
- Corporate Resources – Royal LePage offers corporate resources and ongoing support throughout the selling process. This allows us to market your property to its fullest potential.
We believe selling real estate can be a positive experience for property owners. This is why we feel it is important for you to put your trust in a qualified REALTOR®. A REALTOR® understands the importance of each of the tiny details. We have the time and experience it takes to make a property sale successful. We hope you will put your trust in us!