There is a growing trend to have a home built new rather than buy an existing one. This is making new homes sales a big part of the real estate market right now. But why would you choose a new home? Here are the top reasons why this might be the perfect choice for you and your family:
- Customization – New home sales ensure that everything is exactly the way you want it. You choose your own cabinetry, flooring, colour scheme, floor plan, room layouts, and more.
- Warranty – New home sales come with a warranty, so you won’t need to worry about replacing anything in the near future like you might with an existing home.
- Energy-Efficiency – Today’s new homes are built to higher standards for maximum energy efficiency. The appliances, windows, and more can all be chosen so you enjoy lower utility bills. This can make a huge difference over the years.
- Safety – New homes are built to all the safety regulations currently in place. An older home might not have those features in place. The materials used today have fewer volatile organic compounds (VOCs) than were used in past years, which means the indoor air quality will be far better than in an older home.
- Amenities – If you consider new home sales in a modern community, you will also gain the many amenities that have been included. It can feel like living in a resort compared to an older home in a traditional neighbourhood.
Ian Hawkins & Cindy Ryerse can help you find the perfect community to get started with your new home. We can also meet with you to answer questions you may have about new home sales, so you can have all the information in order to make this important decision. We have over 50 years of combined experience and have helped thousands of families like yours achieve the dream of home ownership. We make the entire process fun, as it should be.