When it comes to selling real estate in Collingwood, ON, we’ll help you property value and market your property.
Selling real estate in the Collingwood, Ontario area can be a bit overwhelming, especially if this is the first time you have ever sold a home. You may have an idea of what you’d like to sell your property for, and you may even have an idea what you need to sell your property for, but you likely do not have the insight into what the market says you can get for it. In addition, you may not know how to tell buyers out there that you are selling real estate. Fortunately, at the Hawkins/Ryerse Real Estate Group, we want to help you! We have the expertise needed to value and market your property properly so that you’re able to find the right buyer.
- Valuation – The trickiest part about selling real estate is knowing what amount to list your property for. If you price it too high, you won’t get any interest. If you price it too low, buyers may be hesitant to see what your property has to offer. Additionally, if you price it too low, you might leave money on the table that you could have used toward your next real estate purchase. Not only do we have years of experience with properly pricing properties, but we keep a careful watch on ever-changing market conditions to make sure that you get the right amount for your property.
- Marketing – When selling real estate, the best property in the world will not sell if nobody knows it is for sale. Just listing your property in one place is not enough. We use all the tools available to make sure your home can be located by buyers and other realtors. Plus, the more interested buyers there are in your property, the more likely it will be that you will get your asking price.
How to Get Potential Buyers to Notice Your Home
When selling real estate, you want potential buyers to love your home as much as you do, but that means putting in a little extra effort to make sure it shows well. At the Hawkins/Ryerse Real Estate Group, we have the following tips to help you get people interested in your home, so you receive the best offer possible:
- We cannot stress enough how important it is to ensure your house is clean from top to bottom when selling real estate. Buyers will notice things like smudges on the appliances, dust on the top of your fridge, and scuffs on your floors, so be vigilant about keeping things clean.
- While you love your cat or dog fiercely, not every buyer loves the idea of purchasing a home where an animal used to live. Remove your pet’s kennel, food bowls, and toys for showings and make plans for your pet to go to a friend’s or neighbour’s home during open houses.
- Don’t forget about your home’s exterior! Spend some time enhancing your property’s curb appeal by giving your front door a fresh coat of paint, cleaning up your landscaping, and planting some colourful flowers out front.
- Before showings, open up your blinds and curtains to let in natural light. This can also help certain areas of your home appear larger.
- Help potential buyers feel right at home by making sure your home is at a comfortable temperature during showings.
- Instead of hiding clutter in closets and cabinets, remove items from these spaces to make them seem as spacious as possible.
If you are looking into selling real estate, either residential or commercial, call us so that we can go over how we would market your property. You are under no obligation, but we are confident that once you see how we can aid you in selling real estate, you’ll see why we are the most trusted team in the area.